Archive for April, 2007
What a disappintment. This movie is really crap.
Acting : D-
Storyline : E
Casting : D (apart from Ed Harris, who was well placed)
Music : A (The 9th Symphony was excellent in Dolby surround)
I had read a number of reviews before seeing this film, most of which were accurately critical of the film. Therefore I was reluctant to even go and see the film, but thought I should really go and make up my own mind. I’m not going to bother writing much about why is was so crap apart from; the American accents, the boring dialog, the screenplay that didn’t exist, the stupid blond moments.
And what really confused me…… The “wash me” moment that came out of nowhere.
can use Google to locate those reviews.
My advice, don’t waste your time on Copying Beethoven.3 comments
I’m back from my stint in Tokyo.
- Over 150 pairs of disposable chopsticks used (apparently from Chinese forests)
- Approx 120 bowls of rice consumed, but only 3 potatoes (this ratio would normally be inversed)
- One very sore head http://www.doherty.net.au/wpress/?p=375
- 2 Earthquakes
- Completed disaster training at the Bosai Kan (firefighting, escape from smoke filled building & earthquake simulator)
- Managed to
down raw chicken sashimi
- Got lost on numerous occasions
- Caught the metro during peak hour (very, very squishy)
Photos from Japan can be found in the Gallery here
There are various sections: Niseko, Kyoto, Tokyo, Kamakura, Karuizawa, Hakone
(Note: Click into each album to view the entire album)