Archive for the 'Speaking' Category
I’ve been tagged by Delicate Genius.
Post 8 things about
yourself. 4 true things and 4 false things.
For a bit of fun, commenters on your post need to guess which items are true and which are false – don’t get offended if they guess wrong.
Tag 8 people by adding their name at the bottom of your post and notifying them telling them that they’ve been tagged.
So, my 8 items:
1. Asparagus and chocolate taste the same to me
2. I was physically restrained and searched by machine-gun toting agent for taking photographs of a bank
3. I’ve never had a car accident
4. I never ate Vegemite (yet)
5. As a child I intentionally electrocuted insects on my Scalextric set
6. I have 2 body piercings
7. I was once stuck under a car with a gearbox on my chest
8. I worked as a DJ for 4 years
So what is true and what is not? Your comments as the what’s true or false…5 comments
What is it with names?
I have a simple name, 4 letters. 2 vowels, 2 consonants. Yet somehow I still get so many different permutations in the spelling (and viagra online canadian pharmacy pronounciation) of my name. Have a go at these, Here are just some of the names that have been attributed to me recently.
Got any others?
- Luke san